SAV Vilaró has facilities of more than 3,000 m2, equipped with state-of-the-art machinery to carry out different metalworking processes. Some of the most important machinery includes:
- High-speed fibre optic laser technology.
- High-speed CO2 laser technology.
- High-speed punching technology.
- Combined technology (laser and punching machine).
- 3 m and 6-axis bending technology.
- 2.5 m and 2 m 4-axis bending technology.
- Automated bending cell for lengths up to 3 m (robot).
- Robotic welding.
- Welding tables.
- Sheet rollers and flatteners.
- Automatic tube cutting.
- Epoxy painting.
SAV Vilaró acquired its first automatic punching machine in 1999 and incorporated fibre optic laser technology in 2016.